Sunday, March 20, 2011

Maurie is in the News

Recently Maurie was interviewed by a reporter from the Daily Herald. Let me explain why. One of Maurie's callings is to be our ward historian. Needless to say he does an excellent job. Such a good job that the word got out past the local church level and he was asked to sit down with a reporter and explain what he does as a ward historian. The story was published last week and through the magic of the internet I have a link for all of you who would like to read it and view the picture. Here is the article. I hope that you enjoy reading it and learning a little more about Maurie.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

How wonderful for your ward to have such a dedicated historian.

Stacy said...

That is very neat, wishing that we had something in place like this in our ward!

Alan and Shelley said...

I'm having a hard time with my comments, but I just wanted to say that the article was great. Maury is a good example of magnifying his calling. I wish I had that calling, I think it would be fun to try.