Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I wanted to quickly respond with answers to "Our Randomness".

1 Seth is self conscious about the size of his ears. He thinks they are too small.

2 Both Rachel and I believe that people should read Terry Pratchett. Some advice, don't start with the early ones. Try the titles in the middle.

3 Maurie loves having Kleenexes wherever he goes. He can get really upset if tissues are not handy.

4 Seth like to add strange things to his cooking. Steak sauce and tabasco are two of his favorites.

5 The picture of the Savior that I received from my visiting teachers at Christmas bothers Maurie because it is on the kitchen table, and the eyes follow you. I think it is a good thing and reminds me not to over eat.

6 I like West Wing. Maurie recently surprised me with all the DVDs.

7 Rachel thinks that no one should sing along if they don't know the lyrics.

8 I however, think in an opposite fashion.

9 Seth is starting to eat some fruits and vegetables. Not a lot, but some.

10 The best part of Seth's day is when he is with his friends.

11 Maurie hates the long commutes back and forth to work.

12 Rachel loves getting together with the geeks on Wednesday. She especially loves Rack Band.

13 I love driving home. Anytime.

14 I write lists and cross the jobs out as I accomplish them.

15 Rachel has left me in the dust and reads a copious amount of books.

16 I hate cleaning up.

17 Again, both Rachel and I are surprised by how much we are like our mother's.

18 Maurie is the workaholic and I love him for it.

19 Seth just wants to have fun. It is what he is all about.

20 Maurie has the funny sayings.

I don't think these answers will surprise anyone too much, but it gives me the chance to let you know a little bit about us.

1 comment:

The Schauerhamers said...

They were a good list of randomness. I had an idea on a couple but it's fun to learn more about you guys. Thanks for sharing!